You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern (with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures) as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for
The best time to
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My account
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Galactic Gamma-Ray Source Map Reveals Birthplaces of High-Energy Particles: Study January 15, 2020A total of nine sources of extremely high-energy gamma rays have been identified in a new catalogue compiled by researchers.
- Amazon Reinstates FedEx for Prime Deliveries Sold Through Third Parties January 15, 2020Amazon said Tuesday it was bringing back FedEx for deliveries of some of its Prime orders sold through third parties after banning the freight service during the holiday period.
- Uber Senior Executive Rachel Holt Departs, Reveals Plans to Co-Found Venture Capital Firm January 15, 2020Uber's senior executive Rachel Holt, who oversees the ride-hailing company's bike and scooter operations as well as partnerships with public transit organizations, will step down to start her own venture.
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ Hands-On Video Leaks, Rumoured to Offer 8K Video Recording; Galaxy Buds+ Said to Have No ANC January 15, 2020Samsung Galaxy S20+ hands-on video suggests the design of the upcoming phone. Some camera features of the Galaxy S20+ have also surfaced online. Similarly, Samsung Galaxy Buds+ are rumoured to have a larger battery pack than what was available on Galaxy Buds.
- Xiaomi to Bring Premium Mobile Offerings to India in 2020 With Mi Brand January 15, 2020Xiaomi, which entered the smartphone market in India in 2014, is yet to bring a range of premium flagship devices under its Mi brand this year. This may include new Mi-series smartphones as well as devices such as smart TVs and connected devices.
- Huawei P40 Pro Tipped to Feature Quad-Curved Display, 52-Megapixel Camera; Huawei P40 Leaked in Multiple Renders January 15, 2020Huawei P40 Pro is one of the most anticipated smartphones of 2020, the latest flagship from the Chinese telecommunications giant. Now, new rumours about the Huawei P40 and Huawei P40 Pro have emerged. Read on for all the details.
- iPhone 2020 Lineup to Feature Two Models With 6GB of RAM, Analysts Predict January 15, 2020Apple is expected to ship two out of the four upcoming iPhone models in 2020 with 6GB RAM.
- Blaupunkt BTW Pro True Wireless Earphones Launched in India, Priced at Rs. 6,999 January 15, 2020Blaupunkt’s popular BTW-01 true wireless earphones have a successor; the BTW Pro earphones come with added features and a promise of improved performance.
- Honor 9X vs Redmi Note 8 Pro vs Realme 5 Pro: Price in India, Specifications Compared January 15, 2020Honor 9X was launched in India earlier this week, and here we compare the smartphone with its similarly-priced competitors - the Redmi Note 8 Pro and the Realme 5 Pro - in terms of price in India and specifications, to give you a better idea about what to buy.
- Vodafone Brings Rs. 99, Rs. 555 Prepaid Recharge Plans With Unlimited Voice Calling, High-Speed Data Allocation January 15, 2020Vodafone has launched Rs. 99 and Rs. 555 prepaid recharge plans in India to expand its portfolio. The new prepaid recharge options are believed to be the modified versions of the Rs. 149 and Rs. 598 plans.